Saturday, February 5, 2011

In it's 37th year, Line, the NYC smash play remains brillantly fresh

Recently, on a bitchly cold saturday evening, I jumped on the iron horse which screeched no gallopped to union square. The cold winds slammed aginat my cheeks while i rushed due to the cold and the anticipation of seeing the longest running play in New York City history.

As I enterd the box office area, I arrived on time and waiting to see Line. As soon as I entered the the threate and looked upon the black stage I knew I was in for a treat. In the middle of the stage stood a obvious sports enthursiac dress from head to toe in sports paraphanelia and standing in front of a perfect straight line.

During the course of the play, which connects and heightens as each chartacter entered this line awaiting something? The first to join is a young adult Mozart finantic, followed by a playboy and a cookey husband and his kitness wife. All of the actors were surpurpe however the mozart was and my favaortie was the herione wife who enteres the line, causes an upset to this .
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment