Thursday, August 4, 2011

Aretha Franklin at Coney Island was awesome.

Over the summer,I went to see the highly anticipated Aretha Franklin's "Queen of Soul's" concert. The Seaside Concert took place at Seaside in Coney Island. Tens of thousands turned out and waited on line for hours without any complaints. The open to the public line was wrapped along block and stretched onto the beach. Instead of wait on the enormous line, I along with many fans found a space on the boardwalk, opened my sheet and popped a squat. It was litterly chair to blanket.

I was settled for a short period of time and then Ms. Franklin glided on stage in a conture drapped gown an bellows out several tune such as JUMP TO IT and I only stayed a short period of time but it was well worth the hour ride commute. Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment