Thursday, December 17, 2009

FatWallet.com offers coupons and cash back!!!

As I was riding home along with my commuter buddy, who, informed me of a website called www.FatWallet.com. I was instructed to sign up on the site, shop and I will be able to receive cash back on purchases. My eyes popped out of my head.

I ran home and indeed did the fact checking. Also, I located a recent press release on www.earthtimes.org, dated Nov 13, which described the companies concept" As the preferred shopping resource for over one million savvy consumers, FatWallet.com works closely with hundreds of merchant partners like Dell, Travelocity, and Wal-Mart to publish exclusive offers, online coupons, and cash back rebates. The growing FatWallet.com forum represents the pulse of not only FatWallet.com but also an evolving online marketplace where consumers gather to share and learn. FatWallet.com ranks by Quantcast as one of the top 1,000 Internet properties, worldwide. www.fatwallet.com"

I am going to check on FreeShipping.com (Thursday is free shipping to over 700 retailers) and cross reference those retailers on www.FatWallet.com to get free shipping and cash back.!!!!

Merry Christmas
Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment