Thursday, December 3, 2009

Will you steal the last bit of steak off your significant other plate?

As I watch my significant other savor the last piece of steak, I turned into a hungry huntress, and speared it off his plate. Then I smiled. The significant other was horrified.

Well I now resort to lesser tactics, where it concerns a steak craving.

I just learned of a free four steak deal at Omaha Steaks, along with a purchase, for a limited time,according to the website. Omaha Steaks delivers steaks and more to your door so just call or go online to place an order.

I am ending this entry to purchase a special deal and salvage my relationship! Maybe.

Omaha is on Facebook, so these type of deals are more common than before.


Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment