Monday, August 17, 2009

Are you a weekday closet movie attendee?

Are you a weekday closet movie attendee?

Most of our busy week consists of job hunting, bargain hunting and a whole bunch of other "fun" stuff. I'm not sure if going to see a flick, on a Tuesday, is on the average to do list. But, I imagine that there are those movie lovers that leave their house, slip into night and sneak into the theatre to watch a movie, during the week. So, here is some exciting news for those weekday closet movie attendees. Last week, I was at the office (yes, I have a day job) and my co-worker told me about the two free movie ticket deal. I did the fact checking and indeed this is true. If you are a Cablevision Optimum Rewards Member,you have access to this great deal. According to Cablevision's website, Optimum Reward members can receive two free tickets only on a Tuesday but can also receive additional discounts on a regular movie purchase. Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment