Monday, August 24, 2009

Have you ever used a certificate at a restaurant?

Have you ever used a certificate at a restaurant? I have and believe me it is great to dine on a dime. Since my friends and family know that I am a foodie, they presented me with a certificate from my favorite eatery, as a birthday gift. I would use the certificate for the entire meal. HORRAY !!! However, we are all being financially challenged these days, so I spend more wisely. Yet, I still love to go out to eat. So, I rolled up my sleeves and upon my research, I discovered Restaurant.com. This website offers $25 certificates for the cost of $10 at a number of great restaurants, bars and lounges. These certificate can be used for a girl’s night out, a guy’s night out and even on a date. According to their website, it states, "find a restaurant, purchase a certificate and print." Simply,bring the certificate to the eatery to be included as you settle the bill. My advice is to sign up for their promotional deals and you can purchase a certificate at an even lower cost (up to 80%.off of $ 25). Bon Appetite !!! Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment